From 1950


Our history

An ancient 'cellar with portico' already appeared in the Borgo di S. Agostino in 1877. The first mention of Trattoria Quarcino dates back to 1899. At the end of the Fifties, the entire building was converted into a hotel, with the transformation of the apartments into hotel rooms.

In 2018 the hotel was completely renovated again, the works lead to increase the number of rooms, and to an entire improvement that looks towards the future.